Property Portfolio Management (Global)
This service is designed for investors who are building or running a property portfolio outside the UK, and require assistance with purchasing their properties, selling their properties, or with the regular admin associated with property ownership.
For many investors, the essential regular admin involved in servicing an overseas property investment is too time-consuming. It also requires specialist knowledge and experience (regardless of what the salesman tells you). Clockwork has that specialist knowledge and experience, combined with superb administrative skills.
Comment from a Clockwork client:
Helen possesses qualities we have not found in anyone else who provides property investment advice services. She has demonstrated honesty and integrity, even to the point of placing herself at a disadvantage in order to ‘do the right thing’. Her strong morals and commitment to providing sound advice that serves the needs of her clients means that she has been able to build a strong network of people who share her positive values, and we have benefitted from her onward recommendations. Thank you Helen.
See more client comments
Examples of the services Clockwork provides are given below, although every investor has a unique portfolio, and a unique set of problems to be resolved. Each investor is treated as an individual and will receive a bespoke solution.
- Choosing and evaluating your property investment - we know what due diligence you need to do, what questions to ask, and what to consider for post-completion.
- Finding trustworthy service providers and partners to help you with the purchase, and the ongoing letting and management - choosing the right people can be the key to your success.
- Sourcing mortgage products and organising the entire application process - the application process will differ to the UK process, and not all overseas lenders are experienced in dealing with UK clients.
- Budgeting and financial planning - before you sign the reservation contract, you should know what costs you’ll incur, when they’ll occur, and how you’ll fund them.
- Cash flow forecasting - after completion, we can provide you with a monthly, 3, 6 or 12 monthly cash flow forecast for your properties, including all the costs you probably won’t have thought of.
- Letting & management of your property - not all managing agents are equal! We know how to evaluate an agent, and can put all of this in place for you.
- Problem-solving - many investors find themselves in difficulty during the purchase process, during ownership, or at the time of selling the property, for a variety of reasons. We’ll evaluate your situation and suggest a course of action for you to take. You also have the option of engaging us to take that course of action on your behalf.
- Notarising and apostilling documents for use overseas - it is unlikely you would purchase a foreign property without having at least one document apostilled. We have all the information you’ll need.
Contact Clockwork to discuss your requirements or the issue that’s currently causing you sleepless nights – we’ll gather the information from you, and review your situation. We’ll suggest solutions, and you can select the one that suits you and your budget.
Please note: Clockwork is an independent company. Whilst we work with trusted partners in many countries, we maintain complete independence from them. Our loyalty is first and foremost to our client. Clockwork is a Client Champion.
Clockwork does not accept introducer’s fees or commissions from those who provide any service to a Clockwork client (eg. mortgage brokers, insurance agents, estate agents). Clockwork’s contract is with you, the Clockwork client, and any companies recommended to you are recommended because Clockwork has found them to provide a high quality service or product - not because Clockwork will gain a fee by doing so. Acceptance of introducer’s fees might colour our judgement of a company; Clockwork remains impartial and fights to get what is best for you, the Clockwork client.